Saturday, March 5, 2016

SIMPLE MELODIES FOR NOTES ON THE 6TH STRING

This is the last of a series of simple melodies and traditional songs for guitar.
Over the last 15 years I've been collecting melodies which you have encounter through
various post. As a guitar/music teacher I have yet to find an attractive group of pieces
for my beginner students located all in one place. This is my objective as well as
sharing my findings with both teachers and students alike.
These two examples don't have a Guitar 2 part but  I usually accompany my pupils
with chords making the music much more appealing.
If you decide to play the melodies, I suggest singing/humming them first.
Important note to the guitar teacher: there are no indications for right and left hand
fingerings, tempo, musical phrasing, timber, etc. The musical parameters that need
to be worked on should be determined by the professor.





No comments:

Post a Comment